Mr. Glubby Mr. Glubby

This was okay to say the least. The animation is alright but the creepiness factor is below zero. Somehow, when you try your best to make it scary it just becomes silly. Also, a paper sheet isn't really a scary background. You can probably do better.

Green Man Green Man

That. Was way too short. There's nothing really exciting about this short and the animation is pretty boring. You can probably do better.

WhaleBomber responds:

I think you're absolutely right. Still getting used to Flash after a week of (using the program) of practice. This was a 2 hour short for-fun project I did just to see what it'd look like. I'll have something (A LOT) Better soon. Hopefully you will enjoy that. Thanks for the opinion!

Literal Literal

What was that. I liked it.

Goin Up Goin Up

So addicting... must stop playing, need to get a life... nah, screw the instructions, I'm gonna play 'till I die.

Kill Da Guy Kill Da Guy

Wow, this is really good! I like the fluid animation and the jokes are quick and smart!

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thnaks dude! Im actually planing on making a full pc game now :D

Funky Disaster Funky Disaster

Really good job! The build up was great and I liked that the song didn't go ape shit on the bass or anything, those songs are rare nowadays.The beats were fluid and well timed and the overall style is so happy! Great job! Also, you don't mind if I use this song or anything?

Ectisity responds:

Really glad you liked it :). Feel free to use this song i nany project you might have as long as you credit me ;).
If you liked this one, consider following me for more :).

Hey There Gummibear Hey There Gummibear

I mustn't... I mustn't... I MUSTN'T! I MUST! ... ah, now I regret it.