Mr. Glubby Mr. Glubby

This was okay to say the least. The animation is alright but the creepiness factor is below zero. Somehow, when you try your best to make it scary it just becomes silly. Also, a paper sheet isn't really a scary background. You can probably do better.

Green Man Green Man

That. Was way too short. There's nothing really exciting about this short and the animation is pretty boring. You can probably do better.

WhaleBomber responds:

I think you're absolutely right. Still getting used to Flash after a week of (using the program) of practice. This was a 2 hour short for-fun project I did just to see what it'd look like. I'll have something (A LOT) Better soon. Hopefully you will enjoy that. Thanks for the opinion!

Literal Literal

What was that. I liked it.

The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

W-what? I can't even...

The animation is terriffic! It's so smooth, so fluid, so energetic! But, the story and the overall purpose is lacking... I guess we'll just have to wonder... for the animation's sake and great visuals, I give this a better review than it would have.

Conduct: No Evil 013 Conduct: No Evil 013

Really good! The animation is comfortable to look at, the characters are funny and the backgrounds are cool! The voice acting was kinda amateurish but it somehow... fitted. Also, the accents, unintentional or not are real funny! Overall, really well made!

Lifeless 2 Lifeless 2

This reminded me of salad fingers. it's kinda short on material, all I see is a dude taking a sip from a monster...